Thursday, April 11, 2013

re launch of my blog

Sometimes you need to take a step back from something especially when you decided it is going to be a thing you hope to make your career. I happen to be very frightened of making those sorts of decisions. I say I am not but I am. I suppose it is because I don’t ever want to make what I do to become something I hate. There are other reasons but I am keeping those to myself.
At any rate I am back, with a new mission! My New mission which I suppose is really the same reason just condensed and I am backing out of a few of my promises. First the new mission is simply this to inspire to see the beauty in life. Whether that is in everyday things or in an extraordinary experience. Also to express my gratitude for my extraordinary life and to tell you a few of things that I learn along my way. It seems to me that some of us are born to put into words the things we learn. I believe we are all learning things together as a human family but sometimes some of us need to put it in to langue that is insightful. I think I have a gift for insight and I love the idea of using my life and experience to help others in life. I also love learning from others and look foreword to hearing from my readers so do not hesitate to reply and start a conversation. I recently had a great chance to learn from others and it gave me insight into myself and I am very grateful for my good fortune in life. I have had a blessing to be born into a rather interesting family and maybe when I have dedication, I will write it all down actually I have already began but I find it some what difficult to get thru a life barely begun.
One thing I know for sure is my life would be dull and grey without music and that is one thing I need to never ever forget. For me life is brighter and better with music and I hope you all can find what makes your days brighter. I have found myself feeling darker lately and then I listened to the kind of music that makes me smile (British don’t ask me why but some days I wonder if I was born in the right country).
The one thing I will not be doing on my blog is sharing my recipes that is not because I don't want to share my food with the world. It is because of the way I cook, I use my nose to smell when things are right and I measure very little of my ingredients. I will share with you about any new remarkable food experience occasionally as long as it is more about living life and less about food.
At the end I want to tell you the world is more beautiful than we let it be go out trust more, love more and brighten the world with any little thing you can do. Have a great day and I will be back with another post within the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment